Allura: Made with Passion
Allura is made for end users and professionals in the flooring business by professionals in commercial flooring. Allura has always been made with passion and knowledge and represents the next generation of flooring.
• Large print rollers reduce the amount of design repeats in the planks or tiles on the floor thereby increasing the realism
• In-register embossing to increase the natural look of the wood designs
• Increased dimensional stability allowing us to create planks up to 180 x 32cm and 100cm x 100cm tiles for truly striking effects
• Advanced cutting for precise bevelling
• Matt finish for increased realism
• Superior dimensional stability for ease of fitting and improved durability
• Proven wear layer for reduced cleaning and maintenance
• Produced using 100% electricity from renewable sources
• Ultrasonic cutting reduces the amount of waste to less than 5% which is significantly less than traditional press cutting methods
• Produced in Europe with all components being REACH compliant
• Contains up to 60% of controlled recycled waste in its backing
• Through our Back to the Floor scheme, we can collect installation off-cuts from our vinyl floors to avoid landfill.