Flotex flocked flooring tiles are easy to combine with other flooring types, other structures or even other formats and are the perfect solution when you want to create a unique flooring concept with different designs and colours.
Strong & comfortable
● Straight polyamide 6.6 fibres create a strong and durable high tech textile for areas of high foot and wheeled traffic.
● Densely placed fibres (over 70 million per m2) provide a warm and comfortable surface.
● Flotex tiles are extremely dimensional stable thanks to their double strength glass fibre reinforcement.
Hygienic & washable
● Polyamide fibres (flock) capture fine dust and allergens which are easily released when vacuumed.
● Flotex carries Allergy UK's Seal of Approval™.
● The impervious backing makes Flotex suitable for mechanical wet cleaning. The Flotex surface dries quickly and always restores to its original function and appearance.
Safe & quiet
● Flotex provides a safe environment for all age groups as it prevents tripping or slipping hazards both in dry and wet conditions.
● Cushioned backing delivers excellent sound absorption properties, making Flotex an acoustic flooring solution (class A), with up to 22 dB impact sound reduction.