Allura: Made with Passion
Allura is made for end users and professionals by professionals in commercial flooring. Allura has always been made with knowledge and passion, Allura embodies the next generation of flooring.
• Large print rollers reduce design repeats in the planks or tiles, increasing realism
• In-register embossing increases the natural look of the wood designs
• Increased dimensional stability supports creation of planks up to 180 x 32cm and 100cm x 100cm tiles, delivering stunning effects
• Advanced cutting for precise bevelling
• Matt finish for increased realism
• Superior dimensional stability for improved durability and ease of fitting
• Proven wear layer for reduced maintenance and cleaning
• Uses 100% electricity from renewable sources
• Ultrasonic cutting reduces waste to below 5% - much lower than traditional press cutting methods
• Produced in Europe; all components REACH compliant
• Backing contains up to 60% controlled recycled waste
• With our Back to the Floor scheme, we collect installation off-cuts from our vinyl floors, avoiding landfill.
• Our Allura Flex range can be installed adhesive free using the IOBAC MagTabs system. Find out more