Defining Natural Spaces
Why choose Marmoleum Marbled flooring?
Inspired by Mother Nature's colour palette, our new Marmoleum Marbled collection incorporates 90 colourways and two new marbled designs that will complement any contemporary interior space.
MADE BY NATURE
● Manufactured from 94 - 98% natural raw materials, 72% renewable resources and 44% recycled and reused material
● Free from plasticisers and synthetic additives
● CO2 neutral* (net-carbon zero) floor covering solution
● Low emissions and positively contributes to a healthy indoor environment
INSPIRED BY NATURE
● Largest sustainable floor covering colour bank.
● The softer, natural feel of Marbled coordinates well with woods and stones
● Its blend of colours provides versatility when combining with other surfaces
● The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone
● Beautiful organic structures create interest and bring uniqueness
RELIABLE BY NATURE
● Proven durability and performance
● Easy to install with net fit seam technology
● Easy to clean and good appearance retention
● Naturally bacteriostatic throughout the product's life
Because of its special characteristics Marmoleum Marbled flooring is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas, including healthcare, aged care, education, leisure & hospitality and retail.
Marmoleum Marbled is also available in a variety of performance specifications, such as conductive flooring (Marmoleum Ohmex) and acoustic flooring (Marmoleum Decibel, Marmoleum Acoustic). All Marmoleum Marbled colours can also be ordered as a Decibel variant with 18 dB sound impact reduction performance.
*With the impacts of climate change and global warming closer to home than ever before, we're pleased to announce that our Marmoleum 2.0mm and 2.5mm are now independently EPD confirmed as CO2 neutral in the cradle to gate stages of the product’s life cycle, without the need for carbon offsetting.