Why choose Marmoleum?
Due to its unique characteristics and with a proud heritage dating back over 150 years, Marmoleum is a superb flooring choice for almost any application space.
Created from 97% natural raw materials (including rosin, wood flour, linseed oil, jute and limestone), Marmoleum is one of the most sustainable floor coverings available.
The weighted average of the Forbo Marmoleum product range is climate positive (cradle to gate), without any need for carbon offsetting. Read more.
• Versatile, authentic floor covering that comes with a long and proud heritage.
• Tile, sheet and plank formats for unrivalled creativity.
• More than 300 colours over a variety of designs, including patterned, marbled, solid and linear effects.
• The colour and design blends deliver versatility when combining with other surfaces like woods and stones.
• Forbo’s very precise Aquajet water cutting technology enables reproduction of the most intricate designs, text, logos or piece of art using Marmoleum Tailor made.
• Off-the-floor applications with Furniture Linoleum and Bulletin Board.
• Developed specially for Marmoleum, Topshield pro is a unique, advanced, two-layer water-based surface finish that protects floors, keeps them looking good and is easy to maintain year on year.
• Naturally bacteriostatic and independently proven to inhibit the growth and spread of infections such as Norovirus, MRSA, Acinetobacter baumannii and C Difficile, it contributes to a healthier, more hygienic environment.
• Approved by Allergy UK and boasting TVOCs 30 times lower than European norm, Marmoleum is independently proven to contribute to a healthier indoor environment.
• Specialist acoustic and static control versions available.
• As it lasts for so long and is easy to clean, Marmoleum has a very low ownership cost.
• Manufactured from 97% natural raw materials, 62% renewable resources and 43% recycled and reused material.
• Weighted average of our Marmoleum product range is climate positive (cradle to gate) without offsetting.
• No phthalates, plasticisers or mineral oil.
• Naturally bacteriostatic over the product's life.
• Installation offcuts and production waste is recycled back into the product ensuring optimal raw material utilisation. Back to the Floor