Why choose Marmoleum?
As long as the sun shines and the rain falls we can continue to make Marmoleum
• 97% natural raw materials, 72% rapidly renewable and a 43% recycled content
• Naturally CO2 neutral* (net-carbon zero) floor covering solution
• There are no phalates, plasticisers or mineral oil in Marmoleum
• Marmoleum is biodegradable and burning it delivers a higher calorific value and thermal energy that outweighs the energy used in production giving a full life cycle circle
• Installation offcuts and production waste is recycled back into our product ensuring optimal raw material utilisation
• Colour palette of over 300 choices across a variety of marbled, patterned, solid and linear design effects
• Marmoleum modular tile collection for bespoke design and unrivalled creativity
• Off-the-floor applications with Furniture Linoleum and Bulletin Board
• Topshield2 water based polymer which is UV cured finished, delivering floor performance in the real world that results in lower cost of ownership over its long life time
• Specialist acoustic and static control versions available
*Marmoleum 2.0mm and 2.5mm are now independently EPD confirmed as CO2 neutral in the cradle to gate stages of the product’s life cycle, without the need for carbon offsetting.