Why choose Marmoleum?
Marmoleum has a heritage which dates back over 160 years and, due to its special characteristics it is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas.
Manufactured from 94 - 98% natural raw materials (including linseed oil, rosin, wood flour, jute and limestone), Marmoleum is one of the most sustainable floor coverings available on the market.
The 2.5mm version of Marmoleum is also CO2 neutral (cradle to gate), without the need for carbon offsetting. Read more about
Marmoleum CO2 neutral .
• Versatile, authentic floor covering with a long and proud heritage
• Sheet, plank and tile formats for unrivalled creativity
• Over 300 colours across a variety of designs, including marbled, patterned, solid and linear effects
• The blend of colours and designs offer versatility when combining with other surfaces, such as woods and stones
• Our very precise Aquajet water cutting technology makes it possible to reproduce the most intricate designs, logos, text or a piece of art using
Marmoleum Tailor made
• Off-the-floor applications with Furniture Linoleum and Bulletin Board
• Developed specifically for Marmoleum, Topshield2 is a unique, advanced, two-layer water-based surface finish that protects floors, keeping them looking good and easy to maintain year after year
• Naturally bacteriostatic and independently proven to inhibit the growth and spread of infections such as MRSA, Norovirus, Acinetobacter baumannii and C Difficile helping to contribute to a healthier and more hygienic environment
• Approved by Allergy UK and with TVOC's 30 times lower than the European norm, Marmoleum’s independently proven to contribute to a healthier indoor environment
• Specialist acoustic and static control versions available
• Because it lasts for so long and is so easy to clean, Marmoleum has a very low cost of ownership.
• Manufactured from 94 - 98% natural raw materials and contains 43% recycled and reused content
• 2.5mm version of Marmoleum is also CO2 neutral (cradle to gate), without the need for carbon offsetting
• There are no phalates, plasticisers or mineral oil in Marmoleum
• Naturally bacteriostatic throughout the product's life
• Marmoleum is biodegradable and burning it delivers a higher calorific value and thermal energy that outweighs the energy used in production giving a full life cycle circle
• Installation offcuts and production waste is recycled back into our product ensuring optimal raw material utilisation Back to the Floor