• Versatile, authentic floor covering that comes with a long and proud heritage.
• Tile, sheet and plank formats for unrivalled creativity.
• More than 300 colours over a variety of designs, including patterned, marbled, solid and linear effects.
• The colour and design blends deliver versatility when combining with other surfaces like woods and stones.
• Forbo’s very precise Aquajet water cutting technology enables reproduction of the most intricate designs, text, logos or piece of art using Marmoleum Tailor made.
• Off-the-floor applications with Furniture Linoleum and Bulletin Board.
• Developed specially for Marmoleum, Topshield pro is a unique, advanced, two-layer water-based surface finish that protects floors, keeps them looking good and is easy to maintain year on year.
• Naturally bacteriostatic and independently proven to inhibit the growth and spread of infections such as Norovirus, MRSA, Acinetobacter baumannii and C Difficile, it contributes to a healthier, more hygienic environment.
• Approved by Allergy UK and boasting TVOCs 30 times lower than European norm, Marmoleum is independently proven to contribute to a healthier indoor environment.
• Specialist acoustic and static control versions available.
• As it lasts for so long and is easy to clean, Marmoleum has a very low ownership cost.
• Manufactured from 97% natural raw materials, 62% renewable resources and 43% recycled and reused material.
• Weighted average of our Marmoleum product range is CO2 neutral (cradle to gate) without offsetting.
• No phthalates, plasticisers or mineral oil.
• Naturally bacteriostatic over the product's life.
• Installation offcuts and production waste is recycled back into the product ensuring optimal raw material utilisation. Back to the Floor