Make The Click With Nature
There's a craft to making really good Marmoleum. Fortunately, we've had 100 years experience in getting it just right. Forbo's Marmoleum is made from 97% natural raw materials. So it's no surprise that it is the world's leading sustainable resilient flooring. Marmoleum is what it is, a genuine authentic floor.
How it's Made
• Made from 97% natural raw materials, 72% of which are renewable and will grow back within 10 years
• The flax plant is where we derive Marmoleum's key ingredient, linseed oil.
• Marmoleum is made with 43% recycled content to reduce the need for virgin raw material
• Marmoleum is 100% biodegradable
• Of all the electricity we buy, 100% comes from renewable sources.
• Climate positive, cradle to gate, without offsetting.
How it Performs
• Our Marmoleum performs well from the minute it's installed, but it also becomes stronger over time, making it more durable. And because it lasts for so long, and is so easy to clean, Marmoleum has a very low cost of ownership
• Topshield pro finish, which, together with naturally antibacterial ingredients, means the floor is hygienic and needs less cleaning with fewer harmful chemicals
• Approved by Allergy UK, you can relax knowing that Marmoleum contributes to a healthier indoor environment