Flotex flocked flooring tiles combine easily with other flooring types, structures or formats and are available in three different brands: Flotex Colour, Flotex Integrity2 & Complexity, and Flotex Stratus & Cirrus. Flotex tiles are the ideal solution when you are looking to build a unique flooring concept with different designs and colours.
Strong & comfortable
● Straight polyamide 6.6 fibres create a strong, durable high tech textile for spaces with high footfall and wheeled traffic.
● Densely placed fibres (over 70 million per m2) deliver a warm, comfortable surface.
● Flotex tiles are highly dimensional stable due to their double strength glass fibre reinforcement.
Hygienic & washable
● Polyamide fibres (flock) capture fine dust and allergens easily released when vacuumed.
● Flotex carries Allergy UK's Seal of Approval™.
● Its impervious backing means Flotex is suitable for mechanical wet cleaning. The Flotex surface dries quickly, always restoring to its original function and appearance.
Safe & quiet
● Flotex offers a safe environment for all ages by preventing slipping and tripping in dry and wet conditions.
● Cushioned backing brings superb sound absorption, making Flotex an acoustic flooring solution (class A), with up 22 dB impact sound reduction.