Allura Flex premium loose lay tiles
Allura Flex are top quality, dimensionally stable, heterogeneous loose lay planks and tiles that are adhered with tackifier. Their tackified installation solves a range of modern challenges by as minimising valuable downtime, optimising the re-use of floors and reducing environmental impacts.
Allura Flex is made with passion for quality design and easy use.
PASSION FOR DESIGN
● The 65 item range includes highly realistic Wood and Material designs and colours, all exclusive to Forbo.
● The range of sizes, including XL options and the Hungarian Point shape, means endless possibilities to create your own unique flooring solution.
● Allura Flex LVT can be installed alongside our Flotex and Tessera tile and plank ranges using the same tackifier and without any need for transition strips, enabling integrated flooring designs.
PASSION FOR QUALITY
● A stable floor covering due to its functional layers which are all centered around a very strong glass fleece carrier.
● The 1mm wear layer option delivers the best possible specification for strength and durability.
● Special backing construction for improved impact sound reduction and extra comfort.
PASSION FOR EASY USE
● Quick and easy installation, needing only tackifier to install the tiles for a long lasting performance.
● 100% phthalate free, very low indoor emissions and produced with 100% renewable electricity.
● At least 25% controlled recycled content in the backing; minimises the impact on the environment .
Allura Flex is made with passion and knowledge by our Forbo professionals. Watch the stories of our proud Forbo employees who tell your about their passion for creating our Allura luxury vinyl tiles