Why Choose Sphera?
Styled by Forbo’s European design team, our premium homogeneous vinyl collection, Sphera, is created in a purpose-built plant with the latest manufacturing technology.
Sphera adds style and character to floors across a range of applications - in challenging hygienic healthcare buildings, in multi-purpose modern public offices, or in education and oﬃce locations where colour and durability are key.
Design & colour
• The latest technology delivers bright, saturated hues, bringing vibrant colourtones, often with high light reflection values (LRV)
• A balanced palette of colours that complements other Forbo floor coverings such as Marmoleum and textile flooring.
Technology, Performance and Durability
Our leading-edge production facility in Coevorden, Holland, is our centre of expertise for European vinyl flooring production. There, we manufacture a premium homogeneous vinyl sheet with the freshest, cleanest palette seen in this category, while benefiting from SMART technology (Sustainable, Modern, Advanced, Robust, Technology) to deliver best in class performance:
• Modern steel-belt press and thermofix ensures consistent quality
• Our SMART-top surface finish means Sphera is highly resistant to chemicals, stains and scratches.
• In-line coating and subsequent embossing for premium appearance and durability
• Highest abrasion wear rating group T tested to EN660-2
Click here to see our brand new manufacturing plant and how Sphera is made.
Forbo Flooring Systems Sphera homogeneous vinyl