Why Choose Sphera?
Sphera is Forbo's premium, homogeneous vinyl collection, styled by our European design team and produced in an advanced purpose-built plant using the latest manufacturing technology.
Sphera adds character and style to floors across numerous applications. Whether in demanding, hygienic healthcare environments, in flexible, multi-purpose modern public buildings or in education facilities and oﬃces where durability and colour are key.
Design & colour
• A new technology delivers bright and saturated hues, resulting in striking colourtones, many with high light reflection values (LRV)
• Sphera offers a balanced palette of 62 colours that coordinates well with other Forbo floor coverings like Marmoleum and textile flooring.
Technology, Performance and Durability
Our state-of-the-art production facility in Coevorden, Holland, is our European centre of expertise for vinyl flooring production. This has enabled us to manufacture a premium homogeneous vinyl sheet that offers not only the freshest, cleanest palette ever seen in this product category but also benefits from SMART technology (Sustainable, Modern, Advanced, Robust, Technology) which delivers best in class performance:
• State of the art steel-belt press and thermofix ensures consistent quality
• SMART-top surface finish ensures Sphera has a high resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains
• In-line coating and subsequent embossing process for superior appearance and durability
• Achieves highest abrasion wear rating group T tested to EN660-2
Click here to see our brand new manufacturing plant and how Sphera is made.
Forbo Flooring Systems Sphera homogeneous vinyl