Marmoleum FR2 & Striato FR Linoleum Flooring
Marmoleum FR2 & Striato FR linoleum offers total versatility in terms of colour and design, but what makes this floor covering really stand out is the fact it is created using a high percentage of natural raw materials, with renewable and recycled content. All Marmoleum FR2 & Striato FR floors include Topshield 2, a double layer, UV-cured finish that is scratch and scuff resistant, easy to maintain and ensures long lasting appearance retention. Marmoleum FR2 & Striato FR are the ideal solution for heavy traffic rail vehicles.
Marmoleum FR2 & Striato FR have been independently confirmed as CO2 neutral floor coverings in the cradle to gate phase of the product's life cycle, without the need for offsetting.
In simple terms, the CO2 produced in the extraction, transportation and manufacturing process of Marmoleum is balanced by the removal of CO2 through the growing of its natural ingredients such as flax, jute and rosin.
As such, Forbo Marmoleum is the best flooring choice for every sustainable interior. By using durable materials in your rail projects, you can also contribute to better environments.
Environmental leadership (Marmoleum FR2):
• 71% natural raw materials
• 44% recycled material content
• 29% of raw materials are rapidly renewable
• Reaction to fire EN 45545-2: HL3
• Homogeneous durable construction
• Low life cycle costs - easily repaired
• Wide range of colours per design
• Cut to size/shape option
• Made from a high percentage of natural materials
• Suitable for all modes of Rail vehicles including underground and sleeper vehicles
2 & Striato FR range View the Marmoleum FR
2 & Striato FR technical specification Download the Marmoleum FR
Request a free Marmoleum FR2 & Striato FR sample