Why choose Allura?
• Large print rollers reduce the amount of design repeats in the planks or tiles on the floor thereby increasing the realism
• In-register embossing to increase the natural look of the wood designs
• Increased dimensional stability allowing us to create planks up to 150cm x 28cm and 100cm x 100cm tiles for truly striking effects
• Advanced cutting for precise bevelling
• Matt finish for increased realism
• Superior dimensional stability for ease of fitting and improved durability
• Proven wear layer for reduced cleaning and maintenance
• Produced using 100% electricity from renewable sources
• Ultrasonic cutting reduces the amount of waste to less than 5% which is significantly less than traditional press cutting methods
• Produced in Europe with all components being REACH compliant
• Contains 30% of controlled recycled waste in its backing
• Through our Back to the Floor scheme, we can collect installation off-cuts from our vinyl floors to avoid landfill.