Sphera SD is a floor covering with static dissipative properties. To ensure consistent, reliable performance, a certain amount of dissipative chips has been added. The clean sabbia embossing structure gives this floor covering an easy to clean, mat surface.
The 14 items form a well balanced colour palette.
Why choose Sphera SD homogeneous conductive vinyl:
• The SMART control top layer resists stains and scratches
• No need for conductive adhesive underneath the full sheet, only to affix the copper strip
• Sphera SD performs regardless the humidity level of the area
• It is produced in a zero waste environment
• The sheet format requires less welding, ensuring the highest hygienic properties
• Extremely low emissions and outgassing
• Permanent dissipative flooring which complies with all ESD standards