The stable yet flexible flooring solution
Allura Flex" 0.55 is a unique loose lay solution in LVT, easy-to-install flooring for your office, housing or other commercial projects. Allura Flex floors can be installed fully loose laid up to 150m2 and with tackifier for larger installations. Forbo’s loose lay LVT flooring reduces valuable downtime and offers the possibility of reuse or recycling at end-of-life. Flex floors are ready for the circular economy!
Allura Flex offers second generation Flex technology, exclusive to Forbo and consisting of only functional layers. The technology makes Allura Flex floors unprecedented in dimensional stability, strength, performance and quality.
The Allura Flex" 0.55 Wood collection offers 39 natural wood designs in different plank sizes.
The Allura Flex" 0.55 Material collection offers 17 unique designs in different shapes.
• Ready for circular economy use
• 100% phthalate-free, minimal indoor emissions
• Produced in Europe with 100% renewable energy
• At least 20% controlled recycled content, and fully recyclable at end-of-life - minimizing environmental impact
• Realistic wood and material designs, all exclusively developed by our inhouse design team
• Creative freedom with a large variety of sizes, such as herringbone and XL installations
• Allura Flex can be installed alongside our Tessera and Flotex plank and tile ranges without the need for transition strips, enabling integrated floor designs
• Construction of only functional layers ensuring the best stability and performance
• The special backing construction offers extra comfort and improved impact sound reduction
• The 1 mm wear layer option offers the best possible specification in the market for strong and durable loose lay tiles
Allura Flex is available with a wear layer of 1.0 and 0.55 mm thick.