Find the right Allura solution
Every project is different and has its own specific demands. This can be in relation to the subfloor, the volume of traffic that passes through, or the size of the project. Within our Allura LVT portfolio we offer solutions for all types of applications. Depending on the requirements for your project, you can choose for a specific vinyl tiles construction: fully adhered, loose lay, tackified loose lay, click connected or puzzle connected loose lay.
In addition, there is Allura Decibel, our silent hero. Allura Decibel offers the looks and performance of our other Allura floors and meets 19 dB acoustic requirements.
More information on which Allura collection to choose for your application
How to specify your order?
Each Allura collection has a unique identifier that indicates the construction:
● DR7 - Allura Dryback wear layer 0.70 mm
● DR5 - Allura Dryback wear layer 0.55 mm
● DR4 - Allura Dryback wear layer 0.40 mm
● FL1 - Allura Flex wear layer 1.0 mm
● FL5 - Allura Flex wear layer 0.55 mm
● CL5 - Allura Click Pro wear layer 0.55 mm
● PZ7 - Allura Puzzle wear layer 0.70 mm
● AD8 – Allura Decibel wear layer 0.80 mm
● AD3 – Allura Decibel wear layer 0.35 mm
Each colour has a colourway number, like 60284. Add the code above as a suffix behind the colourway number to specify your required Allura construction.
Example: you want the dark twine in Allura Flex with wear layer thickness 0.55 mm. Take the colourway number of dark twine which is 63655, and add FL5 behind the number: 63655FL5.