A collection designed to inspire you
Allura Dryback 0.7 is the fully adhered version within Forbo's Allura LVT portfolio. This floor has been developed for the most demanding applications. Allura Dryback delivers durable, reliable and long-lasting performance in all circumstances, protected by the 0.7 wear layer and consistent PUR lacquer. The improved construction allows for both large formats and playful design layouts due to its superior dimensional stability. Allura Dryback 0.7 is a designer's dream with its unique solutions in design, colour, size and shape.
The Allura Dryback 0.7 Wood collection offers 47 natural wood designs in different plank sizes.
The Allura Dryback 0.7 Material collection offers 47 unique designs in different shapes.
• 100% phthalate-free, minimal indoor emissions
• Produced in Europe with 100% renewable energy
• Full transparency with third party verified EPDs
• Production based on zero waste principles
• Realistic wood and designs in other materials, all exclusively developed by our inhouse design team
• Creative freedom with a large variety of sizes, such as herringbone and XL installations
• Extensive range designed to mix and match colours within the range
• Most durable and reliable for applications of any size
• Maximum certainty and performance with a glued down product
• Only 100% safe and traceable REACH compliant materials used for production
• Proven PUR protection to maintain a beautiful appearance and durability, even under demanding circumstances
Allura Dryback is available with a wear layer of 0.7, 0.55 and 0.4 mm thick.