Terms and Conditions
Canada Terms and Conditions
French Canadian Terms and Conditions
US Terms and Conditions
• Possession of a pricelist does not constitute an obligation to sell.
• All purchase orders accepted by Forbo Flooring Systems are subject to our Terms & Conditions, in effect at the time of order placement.
• Our Terms & Conditions are available on our website at www.forbo.com/Place Purchase Order/Terms and Conditions
• Pricing shall be based upon the approved Price List in effect at the time of order placement. Forbo reserves the right to amend such prices from time to time and to discontinue the production of any product without notice.
• All pricing is in USD and subject to taxes where applicable.
• In the event of any general freight increase or any governmental ruling or regulation that results in increased freight costs, we may, without any advance notice, add the amount of freight charged on the invoice to reflect such additional costs.
• Purchase orders for less than a full roll of material or for multiple cuts of a material will be charged the cut roll price.
Orders for more than a full roll of material will be charged the full roll price.
• Unless otherwise specified, standard shipments originating from and delivering within the contiguous U.S. & Canada, are shipped FOB destination, Freight Prepaid, according to the Uniform Commercial Code, §2-319.
• Unless otherwise specified, a 2.6% freight and handling charge will be applied to all orders.
• Unless otherwise specified, a 3.5% surcharge on all PVC-based resilient products (including Allura, Eternal, and Colorex brands) will be applied to all orders.
• Unless otherwise specified, air shipments originating from outside of North America into the U.S. are shipped DDP, Freight Prepaid & Added,
• according to lncoterms 2010.
• Expedited transit charges are additional and will be added to the invoice. Please contact Customer Service if a freight quote is necessary.
• Carrier Accessorial Charges will be added to the invoice, depending on your delivery requirements. These charges include:
- Liftgate/pallet jack, call ahead, delivery appointment, jobsite delivery, inside delivery, limited access, and delivery to a residential location.
• Samples may be ordered via our website, on ForbOnline, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-842-7839.
• Orders may be placed on ForbOnline, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to 570-450-0258. The following information must be included:
- Purchase Order Number
- Account Number
- Bill to Address
- Ship to Address
- Required Delivery Date
- Job Name/Sidemark
- Color Number/Product Number (purchase will be based on Color Number/ Product Number listed on your P.O. only)
- Product gauge (if Marmoleum}, wearlayer (if Allura}
- Quantity in full square yards for sheet material or full cartons for modular material (quantity will be rounded up to the next full increment)
- Price (If your purchase order lists a price that differs from this price list, a special price quotation number must be included}
- Contact person's name, telephone number, and email address
- Shipping instructions, including method of shipment, specified carrier, and specific delivery site conditions (i.e. residential, jobsite delivery, inside delivery, liftgate required, etc.}
Non-stock materials may have longer lead times.
• Special order materials have longer lead times, minimum order requirements, and require a signed non-Cancellation Agreement (NCA) on file before production will start. Please contact Customer Service for additional information.
• All purchase orders must have a delivery date provided within 15 days of order placement.
• All purchase orders without a ship date and/or that have not cleared credit within 10 days of the allocation of material will be cancelled.
• Forbo reserves the right to request a Project Information Sheet for all project orders over $10,000.
An Expedited Order Processing Fee will be applied on all material orders requested to ship by the next business day. This charge is not applicable on individual orders for adhesives, welding rods, tools and sundries:
- $45 for orders up to $5,000
- $90 for orders $5,001 - $10,000
- $135 for orders over $10,000
• Slit charges may apply, please contact Customer Service for costs.