The stable yet flexible flooring solution
Allura Flex" 1.0 are top quality, dimensionally stable, heterogeneous planks and tiles suitable for a variety of demanding applications such as shops and offices. Allura Flex floors can be installed fully adhesive free, up to 150m2, and with tackifier for larger installations. Forbo’s Allura Flex LVT solves a range of modern challenges such as minimising valuable downtime, optimising the re-use of floors and reducing environmental impacts by offering the possibility of reuse or recycling at end-of-life. Flex floors are ready for the circular economy!
Allura Flex offers second generation Flex technology, exclusive to Forbo and consisting of only functional layers. The technology makes Allura Flex floors unprecedented in dimensional stability, strength, performance and quality.
The Allura Flex" 1.0 Wood collection offers 47 natural wood designs in different plank sizes.
The Allura Flex" 1.0 Material collection offers 39 unique designs in different shapes.
• Ready for circular economy use
• 100% phthalate-free, minimal indoor emissions
• Produced in Europe with 100% renewable electricity
• At least 20% controlled recycled content, and fully recyclable at end-of-life - minimizing environmental impact
• Realistic wood and material designs, all exclusively developed by our in-house design team
• Creative freedom with a large variety of sizes, such as herringbone and XL installations
• Allura Flex can be installed alongside our Tessera and Flotex plank and tile ranges without the need for transition strips, enabling integrated floor designs
• Construction of only functional layers ensuring the best stability and performance
• The special backing construction offers extra comfort and improved impact sound reduction
• The 1 mm wear layer option offers the best possible specification in the market for strong and durable loose lay tiles