Every project is different and has its own specific demands. This can be in relation to the subfloor, the volume of traffic that passes through, or the size of the project. Within our Allura LVT portfolio we offer solutions for all types of applications, like fully adhered vinyl tiles, tackifed loose lay tiles, click connected tiles and fully loose lay tiles. Click on the images above to see the options.
How to specify your order?
Each of our Allura LVT collections has a unique identification number that indicates the function of the product:
● DR7 - Allura Dryback wear layer 0.70 mm
● DR5 - Allura Dryback wear layer 0.55 mm
● DR4 - Allura Dryback wear layer 0.40 mm
● FL1 - Allura Flex wear layer 1.0 mm
● FL5 - Allura Flex wear layer 0.55 mm
● CL5 - Allura Click Pro wear layer 0.55 mm
● EA7 - Allura Ease wear layer 0.70 mm
● PZ7 - Allura Puzzle wear layer 0.70 mm
Each color has a colorway number, like 63496. Add the code above as a suffix behind the colorway number to specify your required format.
Example: you want the grey waxed oak in Allura Flex with wearlayer thickness 0.55 mm: take the colorway number of grey waxed oak which is 63496, and add FL5 behind the number: 63496FL5.