The sustainable flooring choice
Making Marmoleum Modular is a co-creation with nature. We combine natural ingredients and process them with our expertise. The result of our passion is a beautiful, sustainable, PVC-free and durable floor covering which is natural and biodegradable.
• Marmoleum is made from raw materials that are either abundantly available or rapidly renewable, with annual crops or grow back schemes.
• Marmoleum is PVC free and does not contain any phthalates or other plasticizers.
• Marmoleum tiles are manufactured in Europe in factories running on green electricity.
• The tiles are easy to install and require thanks to their Topshield2 finish a minimal cleaning & maintenance regime
• The tiles can be recycled after their useful life.
• Marmoleum is certified by internationally recognized environmental labels such as the Blue Angel, The Nordic Swan and Nature Plus.
• In addition, using Marmoleum in your projects will award you with credits towards the international LEED certification for sustainable buildings.