Keep your environment under control
The Forbo Sphera SD | EC sheet collection consists of 2 sub collections: Sphera SD (Static Dissipative) and Sphera EC (Electrostatic Conductive). Both floor coverings offer a trustworthy flooring solution for the most demanding of controlled environments.
Sphera is produced in Forbo’s new purpose-built European manufacturing plant, which means that all the latest insights and technology have been used to create ‘smart’ and innovative solutions resulting in a premium floor covering.
The benefits of Sphera SD | EC
• Innovative product development and carefully controlled production processes ensure a flooring solution with permanent conductive properties, which complies with all ESD flooring standards.
• Optimal performance of the floor covering will remain throughout it's lifetime, regardless of the conditions of the environment, such as humidity levels.
• Low emissions and phthalate free manufacturing ensures that Sphera SD | EC can contribute to a healthy indoor environment
• The unique SMART control top layer makes Sphera SD | EC resistant to stains and scratches, for a durable and hygienic solution.
• Thanks to the conductive backing, there is no need for conductive adhesive underneath the full sheet, only to affix the copper strip. This reduces installation costs and risks of installation errors.
• Sphera SD | EC is produced in a zero waste environment, ensuring efficient and sustainable manufacturing.