The Colorex system
Choose here the level of conductivity that fits best in your application. Colorex can be used everywhere. It can be installed by directly glueing it on concrete, as part on top of a raised floor panel or as a loose lay tile system. All versions come in two levels of conductivity: EC Highperformance and SD Performance. The loose lay version additionally has an anti static (Basic plus) and slip resistant (R11 plus) version to complete the high tech solutions offer.
With Colorex EC and Colorex EC Plus static charges flow easily through the dense network of tiny conductive veins in the whole thickness of the tile. These are collected by the conductive adhesive and securely discharged to earth via the copperstrip. It’s a completely natural system that needs no volatile, chemical anti-static additives to aid conductivity. The conductivity is completely independent from moisture in the air.
Colorex SD enables safe electrostatic discharge through the whole thickness of the tile. The conductive coating forms a dense network of tiny black veins.
Colorex Basic plus is a loose lay floor system with Colorex on top with limited conductive properties. This ranges provides all the benefits of Colorex like high density, easy repair and stain resistance with the benefit of a heavy duty loose lay tile.
The 7 certainties of Colorex:
ESD flooring, Cleanrooms and Pharma, Operating theaters, Industry or Datacentre, Colorex is the right floor with the right proporties; especialliy made for these purposes. We offer:
1. A full match and exceeding all ESD and cleanroom standards
2. The technology assures a permanently conductive product guaranteeing optimal performance throughout the life of the product
3. The highest hygienic properties, high density and porefree
4. Unique dimensional stability
5. The advantages of low plasticiser content, resulting in an extreme low emission
6. Full repairability and stain removal
7. Resistance to heavy load