High-quality wall covering
Onyx Impact is a functional, high-quality 1.5 mm vinyl wall covering specially developed for cleanrooms and other areas subject to environmental controls and/or high hygiene standards. Onyx Impact is certified by the Fraunhofer Institute for use in cleanrooms up to ISO 3.
Both technically and in terms of design, the Onyx Impact collection is a valuable addition to Forbo's Under Control portfolio. The six light colours are developed in coordination with Colorex and Sphera SD|EC floor coverings to offer a complete solution for controlled environments from floor to wall.
Low emissions and phthalate free manufacturing ensure Onyx Impact can contribute to a healthy indoor environment. The surface protection makes the wall covering easy to clean and provides excellent bacteria and fungi resistance. Furthermore Onyx Impact can be hot welded with colour matching welding rods for perfect water tightness and a hygienic finish.
• No glass fleece: more flexible, easy installation in corners
• Balanced formulation: sufficient stability for long-term reliable performance
• 0,1 mm PVC wear layer: embedded colour ensures high light fastness and a long service life
• PUR finish: for stain resistance, easy maintenance and excellent bacteria and fungi resistance
• Smooth construction: for easy maintenance and contemporary aesthetics
• Shallow texture: to avoid telegraphing from the substrate and adhesive
• Textured backside: to ensure good adhesion