About Step safety vinyl
Our Step safety flooring provides safety solutions for a wide range of applications, including wetroom areas.
Step performs best in Safety, Design & Confidence: ultimate sustainable slip resistant flooring, the widest choice in designs and durable protection.
● Guaranteed sustainable slip resistant performance, created with slip resistant particles throughout the wear layer.
● Step covers all relevant slip resistance ratings (R10, R11, R12) to meet safety demands across a wide range of applications.
● All Step ranges are designed with the application in mind, including fresh & stylish floor designs for continuously wet and barefoot/footwear combined areas.
● The most authentic natural Wood visual with embossed PUR Wood PearlTM.
● On-trend design with new robust Surestep Steel.
● Inspiring new possibilities in digitally printed safety flooring.
● All Step safety floors are protected with PUR (Wood) PearlTM, a finish that is stain, scratch and chemical resistant and offers superior appearance retention.
● Thanks to this PUR PearlTM finish, Step floors offer unmatched cleaning & maintenance performance.
● Innovative slip resistant particles made from recycled material - Step Crystals - contribute to a clean fresh design and easier cleaning.
● Step is 100% phthalate free and has at least 70% recycled content in the backing.
● Forbo has over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing safety vinyl floor coverings.