About Eternal textile
The Eternal textile collection is our latest edition, created in demand for softer looking textile visuals in a resilient format specifically for healthcare and aged care facilities
Making spaces into safe healing places involves de-institutionalising the healthcare environment. A big part of this is making patients feel comfortable and safe, this emphasis the relevance of a homely design.
With this in mind, we have created Eternal textile offering 13 neutral tones (4 of which is also available in a cushioned back 17 dB format) to create a warm, homely atmosphere without compromising on hygiene and infection control.
Forbo’s Eternal textile meets the Australasian Health Facility Guidelines for infection prevention and control which states: 'Clinical areas where patient care and treatments are undertaken should not be carpeted and surfaces should be easy to clean'. For more information visit our healthcare segment page
Eternal vinyl flooring has proven over many years in across numerous projects in Australia and around the world to be a reliable and attractive solution for health, aged care, and commercial buildings.
Trust in design
● Unique embossing creates a textured surface visual and textural feel underfoot
● The most realistic textile visuals delivering stylish aesthetics
Trust in performance
● Lowest possible residual indentation
● Best protection against scuff and scratching with Forbo's PUR Pearl finish
● Long life with low-cost floor care
Trust in Sustainability
● 100% phthalate free technology
● Low emission levels
● Manufactured using 100% green electricity from renewable resources
● Meets all relevant quality and environmental standards