Allura Flex acoustic luxury vinyl tiles & planks
A dimensionally stable, heterogeneous acoustic luxury vinyl tiles that are made with passion for design, quality and easy use.
Allura Flex is the perfect option for multi-level projects, it has excellent acoustic properties, surpassing the BCA/NCC requirements for impact sound reduction and often without the need for underlay.
PASSION FOR DESIGN
● Available in 65 colourways from the most realistic Wood and Material designs and colours, all exclusive to Forbo.
● The choice of sizes, including XL options and the Hungarian Point shape, offers to create your own unique flooring concept.
● Can be installed alongside our Tessera and Flotex planks & tiles without the need for transition strips.
PASSION FOR QUALITY
● A stable floor covering thanks to its functional layers that are all centred around a very strong glass fleece carrier.
● The FL1 1.00 mm wear layer option offers the best possible specification in the market for strength and durability.
● Special backing construction for extra comfort and improved impact sound reduction.
PASSION FOR EASY USE
● 100% phthalate free, very low indoor emissions
● Produced with 100% renewable electricity
● At least 25% controlled recycled content in the backing; minimising the impact on the environment.