About Step safety vinyl
Our Step safety flooring offers lifetime slip resistant performance and provides safety solutions for a wide range of applications, including wetroom areas.
Step performs best in Safety, Design & Confidence: ultimate sustainable slip resistance, the widest choice in designs and durable protection.
• Guaranteed lifetime slip resistant performance, created with slip resistant particles
throughout the wear layer.
• Step covers all relevant slip resistance ratings (R11, R11, R12) to meet safety
demands across a wide range of applications. Read here what to use where.
• All Step ranges are designed with the application in mind, including fresh & stylish
floor designs for continuously wet and barefoot/footwear combined areas.
• The most authentic natural Wood visual with embossed PUR Wood PearlTM.
• On-trend design with new robust Surestep Steel.
• Inspiring new possibilities in digitally printed safety flooring.
• All Step safety floors are protected with PUR (Wood) PearlTM, a finish that is stain,
scratch and chemical resistant and offers superior appearance retention.
• Thanks to this PUR PearlTM finish, Step floors offer unmatched cleaning &
• Innovative slip resistant particles made from recycled material - Step Crystals -
contribute to a clean fresh design and easier cleaning.
• Step is 100% phthalate free and has at least 70% recycled content in the backing.
• Forbo has over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing safety vinyl