Modularity with carpet tiles
Today’s modern office environments with open office systems are designed for flexibility to accommodate frequent layout changes. A modular floor can be quickly adapted to new requirements thereby reducing the cost of reorganisation.
Where carpet tiles are installed, telephone, electrical and other underfloor systems remain easily accessible for these changes to be made.
• Increased speed of installation
• Installation wastage is reduced
• Damaged or soiled tiles can be replaced
• Wear rotation to extend flooring lifespan
• Renovation with minimal disruption
• Compatibility with access systems
With all this flexibility, we’re sure that whatever the specification, whatever the budget, you’ll find exactly what you need in our carpet tile portfolio.
We offer a wide portfolio of tufted carpet tiles (Tessera ), flocked tiles (Flotex and Needlefelt carpet tiles of 50x50 cm, as well as Flotex planks and Tessera planks of 100x25 cm with which stunning floor designs can be created.