You can also immediately download the following Flotex documents here:
Forbo Flotex Sheet, Tiles, Plank, AcousticPlus and Borders Specification
Flotex Tile GreenTag Level A Certificate
Document download centre
Forbo has a wide variety of promotional and technical documentation available for Flotex flocked flooring, including technical specifications and environmental datasheets. All documents can be found on the following link document download centre
Full installation, cleaning and maintenance instructions for the Flotex flocked flooring range can be downloaded below:
The unique construction of Flotex flocked flooring is what allows to release soiling like no other textile flooring. Unlike the looped and twisted fibers of a conventional carpet tile, the smooth straight fibres of Flotex do not trap particles of soil, allowing them to be removed without difficulty during cleaning. Most spills can be cleaned with plain water.
Download here the 2020 Flotex Cleaning Guide
Flotex stain removal video
Download here the Flotex tiles and planks installation guide
Flotex installation video
Allergy UK has conducted a survey to ask people how they think about their workplace in relation to the presence of allergens. They concluded that close to 27% of working people could be allergic to their workplace.
Flotex has a unique construction that captures allergens and fine dust from the air and is easy to clean. It is even a better textile solution for allergens than hypoallergenic carpet floors. Vacuuming a Flotex flooring removes double the allergens compared to conventional carpet floors. This is one of the reasons why Forbo's Flotex flocked flooring is the only textile floor covering to be awarded the prestigious Allergy UK Seal of Approval™.
The embossed lines in Flotex Integrity² & Complexity create an intriguing 3 dimensional floor design that changes in the light from whatever angle you look at it. The grid like embossed patterns create an exciting tactile look & feel, whilst retaining their Class 33 performance.
This unique embossed flocked tile consists of a dense surface of indestructible nylon 6.6 fibers that have been modified by spot heating and pressure of a precision embossing plate. This creates a landscape pattern over the surface of the Flotex tiles, retaining all of the unique Flotex product features.
Why choose Flotex Integrity² & Complexity tiles?
Strong & comfortable
● Indestructible nylon 6.6 fibres create a strong and durable high tech textile for areas of high foot and wheeled traffic.
● Densely placed fibers (up to 80 million per m2) provide a warm and comfortable surface.
● Flotex tiles are extremely dimensional stable and easy to install.
Hygienic & washable
● Because of its construction, Flotex acts as an anti-allergen high tech textile.
● The Flotex fibers capture and release dust to standard cleaning appliances.
● Flotex can be cleaned through simple vacuuming, steam cleaning or deep scrub action with water. The Flotex surface dries quickly and always restores to its function and original appearance.
Safe & quiet
● Flotex is a textile flooring that prevents mold and odors thanks to its technical and bacteriostatic qualities.
● Flotex provides a safe environment for all age groups as it prevents tripping or slipping hazards both in dry and wet conditions.
● Excellent sound absorption properties make Flotex an acoustic flooring solution (class A), with 19 dB impact sound reduction.