Flotex flocked flooring tiles combine easily with other flooring types, structures or formats and are available in three different brands: Flotex Colour, Flotex Integrity2 & Complexity, and Flotex Stratus & Cirrus. Flotex tiles are the ideal solution when you are looking to build a unique flooring concept with different designs and colours.
Forbo’s textile flocked flooring brand, Flotex, is unique. It brings together the appeal of a textile with the hygienic practical advantages of a resilient floor covering. It is the ideal flooring solution for spaces with high footfall and wheeled traffic.
How it’s made
● Over 70 million fibres per m² deliver an extremely durable floor covering and can withstand extreme wear
● Superior abrasion resistance – tested against EN 1307. Flotex was rubbed back and forth 1,000 times with a 2cm wide pointed metal blade loaded with 2kg weight. At least 50% of the pile most be retained to meet the requirements, Flotex achieved must higher!
● Because of its durable construction, the fibres will return to their original position and the floor remains as new
How it performs
● An Allergy approved floor - Flotex captures allergens and fine dust from the air which are easily released when vacuumed, in fact Flotex removes almost DOUBLE the allergens compared to conventional carpet
● Impervious backing makes flotex suitable for wet cleaning and is fast drying
● It’s a dream to clean with or without chemicals
● R12 – P5 slip rating when dry and when wet
● Flotex tiles achieves an 19 dB impact on sound reduction & 22 dB with Flotex AcousticPlus
Flotex is really hygienic compared to other textile floor coverings. It provides 30 percent more soil removal than carpet.
learn more about flotex