The 34 Allura Flex Wood designs offer large design freedom.
The planks are available in 4 sizes depending on the design, including an XL plank of 150x28cm and the Hungarian Point sized format. The matt surface has a natural looking and characteristic fine wood grain with a true to life embossing. Please note the plank sizes differ by design, see the table below for sizes available in your chosen design.
The Forbo exclusive combination of functional layers, including a strong glass fleece carrier, makes Allura Flex unprecedented in dimensional stability, strength, performance and quality. The planks are easy and quick to install using tackifier.
Australian stocked ranges product portfolio
Order a sample folder here
The Allura Flex Material collection offers interesting marbled, metal and cement textures as well as robust concretes and stones.
The subtle colours give you design opportunities for all types of spaces. Please note the plank sizes differ by design, see the table below for sizes available in your chosen design.
Allura Flex are high quality, dimensionally stable, heterogeneous acoustic luxury vinyl tiles.
Allura Flex is made with passion for design, quality and easy use.
PASSION FOR DESIGN
● The 65 item range offers the most realistic Wood and Material designs and colours, all exclusive to Forbo.
● The choice of sizes, including XL options and the Hungarian Point shape, offers endless possibilities to create your own unique flooring concept.
● Allura Flex LVT can be installed alongside our Tessera and Flotex planks without the need for transition strips enabling integrated flooring designs.
PASSION FOR QUALITY
● A stable floor covering thanks to its functional layers that are all centered around a very strong glass fleece carrier.
● The 1mm wear layer option offers the best possible specification in the market for strength and durability.
● Special backing construction for extra comfort and improved impact sound reduction.
PASSION FOR EASY USE
● 100% phthalate free, very low indoor emissions and produced with 100% renewable electricity.
● At least 25% controlled recycled content in the backing; minimizing the impact on the environment.
● The perfect option for multi-level projects and has excellent acoustic properties, surpassing the BCA/NCC requirements for impact sound reduction and often without the need for underlay.
Here you can also immediately download the following Allura documents here:
Allura Technical Specification
Allura Flex GreenTag certficiate
Allura Flex Slip report
Allura Flex Fire report
Forbo has a wide variety of promotional and technical documentation available for Allura Luxury Vinyl Tiles, including technical specifications and environmental datasheets. All documents can be found on our Download Page
Allura Flex contains a balanced range of Wood and Material designs in various plank & tiles sizes, which allows for great design possibilities. Allura LVT is also perfect to combine with other Forbo floor coverings, like Tessera carpet tiles and Flotex flocked flooring. Open the image gallery below and get inspired by the possibilities that Allura Flex loose lay tiles offer.
Our recommended adhesive for the Flex Design collection is 540 Eurostar Special or 640 Eurosafe Special. Full installation, cleaning and maintenance instructions for the Allura Flex collection can be downloaded below:
Forbo Allura Flex Installation Guide
Allura Flex Floor Care
Forbo Allura Guarantee Statement
Forbo Adhesive Guide
Allura Flex Installation Video
Forbo also offer a full range of tools, installation aids and Eurocol installation products. To visit our full Vinyl Installation and Floorcare section, please Click here
Our Allura LVT collection is made with passion and knowledge and represents the next generation of LVT flooring. It is created for end users and professionals in the flooring business by our professionals in commercial flooring.
At Forbo, we study how people work, live and interact in today’s commercial interiors. We connect this knowledge to future trends and the changing dynamics of a building; we use our findings to innovate and differentiate our portfolio through design and function.
We solve today’s and tomorrow’s challenges by providing answers to key issues such as limiting valuable downtime, the re-use of floors and minimizing environmental impacts.
We are passionate about design and the endless possibilities Allura offers, both as a stand alone collection and in combination with other Forbo products.
Our employees are proud of their Allura LVT range, and they want to tell you about how they work and how the Allura collections have been created.
Watch below the stories of 6 Forbo employees, all with their own responsibility and experience in Allura luxury vinyl tiles.
or read more on our Allura made with Passion page