Let's make some noise!
Allura Decibel is Forbo’s acoustic LVT flooring solution. The luxury vinyl tiles offer a unique combination of 19dB acoustic performance and excellent technical properties like the highest dimensional stability and best-in-class indentation performance. The possible loose lay on tackifier installation method makes installation quick and easy. At the end of its life, the floor can be easily removed for recycling or reuse, minimizing its environmental impact and fitting into a circular economy product portfolio.
The Allura Decibel 0.8 Wood collection offers 29 natural wood designs in different plank sizes.
The Allura Decibel 0.8 Material collection offers 26 unique designs in different shapes.
• 100% phthalate-free, low indoor emissions
• Produced with the best possible environmental profile and including recycled content
• Easy to remove at end of life for recycling or re-use, minimizing environmental impact
• Easy and quick installation, using only tackifier to fixate the product for a long-lasting performance
• Realistic wood and designs in other materials and colours, all exclusively developed by our inhouse design team
• Extensive range designed to mix and match colours within the range
• Meeting all the aesthetic requirements of Luxury Vinyl Tiles, including beveling and a perfect match between each individual pattern and the different tile and plank shapes
• D3S core technology creates the best possible dimensional stability for this type of product
• A perfect balance between the high acoustic properties of 19 dB and the outstanding residual indentation performance
• Low in-room impact sound and comfortable underfoot
Allura Decibel is a flooring solution for any application area, available in 2 different qualities: a product with a wear layer of 0.8 mm for intensive use and a product with a wear layer of 0.35 for use in any residential environment.