Reliable, recognizable and practical
The high quality of Forbo Flooring needlefelt is based on more than 40 years of experience in the production and supply of this hard-wearing floor covering. It is available in 3 qualities, designed to meet different requirements.
• Wear-resistant performance approved in class 33 according to EN 1307.
• GUT seal of approval for “contaminant-tested textile floor coverings”.
• Withstands heavy use, such as castor chairs in offices or wheeled suitcases in airports.
• Our needlefelt backing consists of 100% recycled polyester.
• The high production quality ensures a long lifespan for the floor, which therefore does not need to be replaced regularly.
• Our high quality polyamide fibres are designed to provide additional protection against dirt and soiling, saving on cleaning costs and contributing to a sustainable building.
Noise reduction levels between 20 dB and 22 dB, meaning less ambient noise, ideal for use in places where a quite atmosphere is desired, such as offices.
Enhanced electrical dissipative properties (≤107 Ohm (Ω)) as standard on Forte sheet and Markant sheet, giving options suitable for areas sensitive to static electricity such as computer and server rooms.