About heterogeneous vinyl
Heterogeneous vinyl is Forbo's floor covering offer in heterogeneous pvc sheet. A wide range of wood floor designs, all over designs and stone, concrete and metals, suitable for professional environments in healthcare, schools, offices and retail.
Key considerations of our heterogeneous vinyl floors are durability, high quality, easy cleaning & maintenance, sound reduction & slip resistant flooring. Each of our heterogeneous vinyl floors offers specific properties for specific applications, so that you can always find a floor that is perfectly suited for your application.
• Sip resistant flooring is offered by our Step safety vinyl collection
• Acoustic flooring is presented by our Sarlon & Sarlon Sparkling acoustic ranges
• For Loose lay purposes we offer Sarlon Modul'Up with an impact sound reduction of 19dB.
• Our Eternal collection offers general purpose flooring suitable for many applications
• With Eternal digital print we offer the possibility to design your floor with any print you like.
• Sarlon Compete Step is developed for use on stairways