Sphera EC is a homogeneous vinyl flooring with electrostatic conductive properties. To ensure consistent, reliable performance, a certain amount of carbon black chips has been added. The marbled design chips soften the appearance and give the design an authentic look. The 13 colours have an easy to clean and mat surface thanks to the clean sabbia embossing structure.
Why choose Sphera EC homogeneous conductive vinyl:
• The SMART control top resists stains and scratches
• No need for conductive adhesive underneath the full sheet, only to affix the copper strip
• Performing regardless the humidity level of the area
• Produced in a zero waste environment
• Sheet format requires less welding, ensuring the highest hygienic properties
• Extremely low emissions and outgassing
• Permanent dissipative properties which comply with all ESD standards
Denotes Australian stocked item.
Australian stocked ranges product portfolio
Order a sample folder here