Forbo's homogeneous vinyl flooring
Forbo’s premium homogeneous vinyl collections under the brand Sphera have a diverse complete design offer. The five distinctive collections offer a wide range of stylish designs, developed by our team of European designers and crafted to add beauty to any space and utilising the latest production technology to provide healthy and hygienic solutions, tailored to different design applications.
DESIGN & COLOUR
- Diverse offer of colours and designs to meet all potential requirements of dynamics in a building
- With Forbo’s functional portfolio of floor coverings, there are countless possibilities for combinations and coordination
- A contemporary globally relevant colour palette with high LRVs and low gloss to enhance user experience
PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY
- SMART-top provides superior protection and easy cleaning with its consistent chemical, scratch and stain-resistant surface finish.
- Product development delivering relevant distinguishing features to offer fit for purpose solutions
- Sphera Element is approved for use in clean rooms up to ISO class 4 by the Fraunhofer Institute
TECHNOLOGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- Low emissions & phthalate free manufacturing contribute to a healthy indoor environment
- New technology powered by green electricity, delivers consistent quality in an efficient and sustainable way with zero waste
- Carefully selected raw materials to offer possibilities for recycling after end of life
- Low electricity and water use thanks to the efficient state-of-art production process
You can find more information in our Sphera Magazine