Using the latest production technology in an advanced purpose-built manufacturing plant, Sphera Essence homogeneous vinyl flooring offers interest and style to floor designs across a broad range of applications.
Using the latest production technology in an advanced purpose-built manufacturing plant, Sphera Essence homogeneous vinyl flooring offers interest and style to homogeneous vinyl floor designs across a broad range of applications including health, education and public buildings.
The dirt hiding visual of Sphera Essence is developed to lift the classic yet well-known homogeneous look by improving design sharpness. Now a more defined unique visual that refers to a granite-stone look with depth and contrast. The colour range of 18 items exists of neutral and natural tones, supported by fresh accent colours.
The dirt-hiding visual of Sphera Essence is developed to lift the classic yet well-known homogeneous look by improving design sharpness. Now a more defined unique visual that refers to a granite-stone look with depth and contrast.
DESIGN & COLOUR
● Modern, globally relevant colour palette with a wide selection of colours with high LRV and low gloss for greater user comfort
● A diverse palette of colours and designs suits all possible requirements for the dynamics in a building
● Numerous possibilities to combine within the collection and coordinated with Forbo’s extended portfolio of floor coverings
PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY
● Balanced new product development with high PVC and low filler content, resulting in the highest quality product and long-lasting performance
● The SMART-top surface finish and its consistent application ensure the highest resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains, providing superior all-over protection and easy cleaning
● Increased flexibility and lower weight to allow for easy fitting and coving in a truly non-directional design
TECHNOLOGY & SUSTAINABILITY
● Low emissions & phthalate free manufacturing contribute to a healthy indoor environment
● New technology powered by green electricity, delivers consistent quality in an efficient and sustainable way with zero waste
● Carefully selected raw materials to offer possibilities for re-use after end of life
● Low energy and water use thanks to the efficient state-of-art production process
● Best Practice PVC and GreenTag GreenRate Level A certified
You can download the following documents here:
Sphera Technical Specifications
Sphera Slip Report
Sphera Floors Fire report
Sphera Walls Fire report
Sphera Green tag certificate
Sphera VOC certificate
Sphera best practice PVC certificate
Sphera Environmental product declaration
Sphera Declare label
More documentation can be found in our Downloads Page
The Sphera collection is treated with a specially developed SMART-top finish. This UV cured PUR-coating ensures Sphera has a high resistance to chemicals and stains. The surface treatment in combination with the embossing conceals any minor subfloor imperfections that may be present and provides an easy to clean solution.
Download the: Sphera Floor Care guide
Download the: Sphera installation Guidance note