About Flotex tiles
Flotex tiles are high-quality textile floor coverings in sizes 50x50 cm and/or 50x25 cm. All these Flotex tiles are very easy to combine with other flooring solutions and formats, so you have endless possibilities to create your own modular design.
Flotex is unique. It brings together the appeal of a textile with the hygienic practical advantages of a resilient floor covering, making it a resilient carpet, a product that's one of a kind! It is the ideal flooring solution for spaces with high footfall and wheeled traffic.
check out our inspiring Flotex case studies
How it’s made
● Over 70 million fibres per m² deliver an extremely durable floor covering and can withstand extreme wear
● Superior abrasion resistance – tested against EN 1307. Flotex was rubbed back and forth 1,000 times with a 2cm wide pointed metal blade loaded with 2kg weight. At least 50% of the pile most be retained to meet the requirements, Flotex achieved must higher!
● Because of its durable construction, the fibres will return to their original position and the floor remains as new
How it performs
● An Allergy approved floor - Flotex captures allergens and fine dust from the air which are easily released when vacuumed, in fact Flotex removes almost DOUBLE the allergens compared to conventional carpet
● Impervious backing makes flotex suitable for wet cleaning and is fast drying
● It’s a dream to clean with or without chemicals
● R12 – P5 slip rating when dry and when wet
● Flotex tiles achieves an 19 dB impact on sound reduction & 22 dB with Flotex AcousticPlus
Flotex is really hygienic compared to other textile floor coverings. It provides 30 percent more soil removal than carpet.