Sphera Element is a contemporary classic with a modern twist. It oﬀers an extensive, extremely well balanced and modern colour palette.
This premium homogeneous flooring is presented in a clear and comprehensive way that makes it is easy to use and to combine. Perfect for today's environments for applications in care and cure spaces, public buildings and education facilities.
Sphera Evolution presents an expressive design innovation in homogeneous vinyl. The intricate mix of spheres, granules and colour pigments delivers a vibrant visual never seen in homogeneous flooring until now.
The Sphera Energetic range brings new dynamics to homogeneous vinyl flooring. Sphera Energetic offers a playful combination of a coordinated colour palette and designs of varying intensity and scale, making it suitable for every function and intensity of use.
Forbo Sphera is setting new standards in homogeneous flooring. It is produced in our brand new manufacturing plant where all the latest insights and technology have been used to create smart and innovative solutions.
The result: a premium homogeneous vinyl floor covering!
Our Sphera flooring adds character and style to floors across numerous applications. Whether in demanding, hygienic healthcare environments, in flexible, multi-purpose modern public buildings or in education facilities and oﬃces where durability and colour are key.
Why choose Sphera homogeneous vinyl?
Design & colour
• A new technology delivers bright and saturated hues, resulting in striking colour tones, many with high light reflection values (LRV)
• Sphera offers a balanced colour palette that coordinates well with other Forbo floor coverings like Marmoleum and textile flooring.
Technology & sustainability
• State of the art steel-belt press and thermofix technology provide consistent quality
• Green energy and zero waste technology ensure eﬃcient and sustainable manufacturing
• Sphera can contribute to a healthy indoor environment by phtalate free manufacturing & low emissions
Performance & durability
• A unique embossing process following lacquer application delivers durable performance
• In-line coating and subsequent embossing process provides superior appearance
• The evenly distributed top-layer provides superior all over protection
• The SMART-top surface finish ensures that Sphera has a high resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains
• Sphera achieves the highest abrasion wear rating group T tested to EN660-2
Explore the striking colour palettes of
With Sphera flooring you can make the most refined floor designs. Our very precise Aquajet cutting technique offers a sophisticated detailing in designs, perfect to create your own identity on your floor; a logo, a text, a piece of art.
Contact your local customer support organisation for more information.
With our "Committed to the Health of One" program we introduce a focus in our commitment to sustainability that centers around all aspects that concern your health, well-being and comfort in relation to our products and services, today as well as for future generations.
Sphera takes care of safe and hygienic floors that contribute to a healthy indoor environment for the individual. Our Sphera homogeneous floor coverings are 100% phthalate free, low emitting through and through, produced with all green energy in a zero waste environment.
Read more about our CHO principles