Modul'up 19dB Oak loose lay vinyl sheet combines loose lay installation with the natural design of oak planks.
This acoustic vinyl flooring offers 19dB sound reduction and excellent dimensional stability.
Modul'up 19dB Cement is a contemporary concrete design in 3 natural grey tones which will give your floor a modern robust look.
Modul'up is a unique loose lay sheet vinyl that can be installed without adhesives.
Forbo Modul'up 19dB Resin-Concrete presents 2 concrete and 3 bright floor designs that make a colorful statement on your floor.
This vinyl sheet floor covering combines loose lay installation with great looks and acoustic comfort offering 19 dB impact sound reduction.
Modul'up 19dB Linea loose lay vinyl presents a graphic wood design in 2 natural colors.
This loose lay vinyl sheet floor covering offers next to easy installation, an impact sound reduction of 19dB and excellent dimensional stability.
Modul'up 19dB Terra presents 2 natural colors in a rustic all over stone look. This loose lay vinyl sheet offers easy installation, high performance and is a cost effective flooring solution.
Code Zero is a vivid graphical design that can very well be combined with Modul'up Uni and Resin.
This loose lay vinyl sheet offers high performance, easy installation and is a cost effective flooring solution.
The Modul'up 19dB Uni design combines very well with other design in the Modul'up range, like Code Zero.
This loose lay vinyl sheet offers high performance and is cost effective flooring solution.
Modul'up 19dB Rustik Oak presents 4 natural wood designs that combine the advantages of strong and easy loose lay vinyl with the aesthetics of a wooden floor.
This loose lay vinyl sheet floor covering offers an impact sound reduction of 19dB and excellent dimensional stability.
With our Committed to the Health of One program, we strive to create better indoor environments.
Loose lay flooring is a prime example of this. Not using any adhesive for installation makes it easier and better for the installer and the environment.
Moreover, the 19dB acoustic flooring will bring down noise levels which help people to concentrate and get less distracted.
Read more about our CHO commitment
Modul'up is a unique loose lay floor covering for high traffic applications. It can be installed without adhesives, offers 19dB impact sound reduction and excellent dimensional stability.
Read below how Modul'up is committed to the future:
The flooring of tomorrow will be adhesive free
● None of the constraints associated with adhesive (setting, drying and VOC emissions)
● Guarenteed recycling, even at the end of the products's service life
● A real solution for sustainable building design
Quick & easy
● No adherence to the subfloor: no adhesive, no gluing around the edges, no self-adhesive
● Installation time reduced by half
● Ideal solution for busy areas: no nuisance and no odours
● Areas can be walked on immediately after installation
High performance & cost effective
● Resistance tested and approved with over 1 million m2 of flooring sold globally
● 25% saving during future renovations
● Flooring can be laid on old floor surfaces, including asbestos*
● Available in a compact and 19dB acoustic version
● Self-levelling is not damaged during refurbishment
* in accordance with applicable legislation