|Tools|| : ||Lambswool roller 7 mm, A2 notched trowel.|
|Waiting time|| : ||3 - 72 hrs.|
|Storage|| : ||Store cool and dry.|
|Shelf Life|| : ||12 Months, in unopened packaging. After use close the open packaging well.|
|Drying|| : ||At 20 °C, 3 - 4 hours.*|
|Frost-proof|| : ||Yes.|
|Remarks|| : ||Technical information and safety data sheets of any laying materials and floorings/parquet used must be followed and the processing conditions must be observed!|
If the moisture content is higher than 4CM% or cement-based composite screeds/concrete used, apply a Eurocol 2-K EP primer (e.g. 021 Euroblock Reno LE)!
In addition, make sure that the temperature of the substrate is 3 degrees above the dew point temperature.
The application must be carried out at a constant or falling temperature in order to prevent the formation of bubbles due to the expansion of air in the Avoid subfloor.
Ensure good ventilation after application and during the hardening process.
The wet surface must be protected from direct contact with water during the entire hardening phase.
In the case of primed floors, ensure sufficient ventilation behind cupboards and skirting boards.
No building barrier measures according to DIN 18195, therefore not applicable in case of pressing, constantly rising humidity and with vapour diffusion.
Not suitable as a primer on concrete.
EMICODE, for further information see www.emicode.com.
* The mentioned values have been established in our laboratory and must be considered as guidelines in view of possible variations in climatic circumstances, subfloor compositions and layer thickness.
Approx. 150 - 250 g/m² (per application, depending on substrate and application).
- The substrate must be compression and tension resistant, permanently dry (cement screeds up to 4CM%), free from cracks and dust, even, free from adhesion-reducing layers.
- Adhesion-reducing layers, old material residues must be removed by suitable mechanical measures according to the specifications of DIN 18365/DIN 18356.
- Old fixed floors, such as ceramic tiles, terrazzo, stone floors, must be professionally cleaned and sanded matt after drying.
- Cracks or joints (except structural expansion joints) are to be closed with Eurocol grouting compounds Europlan 913 Silicate.
- In the event of defects, objections must be made in writing.
- Before use, temper the product according to the processing conditions.
- Apply the primer thinly and evenly on the prepared substrate, avoid puddle formation at all costs, as in thicker layers the hardening is delayed (skin formation) and this can lead to incorrect bonding, imperfections in the waterproofing.
- When used the primer to stabilise surface edges, the material should be applied with a short pile (e.g. 7 mm) nylon roller.
- When used as DSM, blocking off residual moisture in cement screeds, apply with a new toothed troel A2 (TKB) and apply at least 250 g/m² in a closed layer. Immediately apply a thick layer of the product to any imperfections that appear at higher absorbency.
Alternatively, to reduce the absorbency of the substrate, prepare the surface with a short pile nylon roller, allow to set for a short time and finish wet-on-wet with toothed trowel.
- Low air humidity and/or high application rates delay the drying of the primer.
- Before further processing, the surface must be tack-free.
- If the surface is tack-free or within 72 hours, it can be bonded directly with the approved* Eurocol 1K adhesives.
When using Eurocol 2-component adhesives, the last layer still wet surface of the primer must be completely sanded with 846 Europlan sand, grain size 0.4 - 1.0 mm, consumption approx. 2 - 2.5 kg/m².
For subsequent levelling work up to a layer thickness of 5 mm, the thoroughly dried, tack-free primer is primed with Eurocol 070 Europrimer Fill as a adhesion promoter. Before applying the intermediate primer, pad the surface completely with black pad.
In case of heavy use of the surface (rolling) and / or high layer thickness of the levelling compound (>5mm), sprinkle the primer with 846 Europlan Sand in excess (1.5 - 2.5 kg/m²). To do this, apply a second thin coat of the primer and sprinkle it immediately. After the primer has set, the unbound sand must be vacuumed off.
Eurocol 120 Euroflex MS - 1-K SMP flooring adhesive
Eurocol 157 Eurowood MS - Universal 1-K SMP adhesive
Eurocol 159 Eurowood MS PRO - 1-K SMP adhesive especially for multilayer parquet
Eurocol 153 Eurowood LE - low emission, 1-K SMP adhesive
Eurocol 154 Eurowood MS SF Ultra - Shear-resistant 1-K SMP adhesive
Required surrounding temperature: min. 18°C.
Material and subfloor temperature: min. 15°C.
Relative humidity: 35 - 75%, recommended >65%.
In the case of blocked, wet floors, make sure there is sufficient ventilation behind cupboards and skirting boards.