Quick, Easy and economical. Fast Fit is Forbo’s collection of genuinely adhesive free floor coverings including entrance flooring and interior flooring ranges in sheet, tile and plank format for maximum flexibility.
Coral Click is an exceptionally versatile modular entrance matting system that can be assembled on site. Coral Click can be used on its own or in conjunction with our Coral clean-off textile ranges to provide an integrated entrance system.
For our Coral loose lay tiles we have developed a special installation method to help you secure the tiles: Pro-Fit Quattro. Hook and loop patches are being laid on the corners holding the tiles together.
Are you looking for realistic wood designs that are easy to install? Our Allura Click & Ease loose lay plank collections offer you just that. The planks of Allura Click & Allura Ease are easy to install without the need for adhesives, and thus also easy to remove, re-use and recycle. Protected by our exclusive lacquering system your Ease & Click LVT floor will not only look great, it will also stand the test of time.
Forbo's new Modul'up adhesive free vinyl sheet collection is a ground-breaking floor covering. the product is suitable for both new build and for renovation applications in health care facilities , schools and offices as well as residential buildings.
All Forbo Fast Flooring interior products are ideal for refurbishment projects.
Below is a comparison of the fitting methods of a standard flooring product, in this case vinyl, against a Fast Flooring vinyl. It clearly shows how time and money can be saved by using a Fast Flooring product.
Refurb using standard direct stick vinyl
– Uplift existing floor coverings and transport to skips
– Remove existing adhesive and latex
– Apply 3mm thick smoothing compound
– Preparation of sub floor to accept adhesives and vacuum
– Apply adhesive, leave to cure
– Install new vinyl and weld
Refurb using Forbo Fast Flooring
– Ensure existing floor covering is good condition, vacuum
– Install Forbo Fast Flooring product using tape or mallet
– Weld Forbo Fast Flooring sheet products
In addition to refurbishment projects, the Fast Flooring collection includes several products suitable for use on damp sub floors with up to 97% RH.
Colorex Plus EC
Colorex Plus Basic
Colorex Plus R10
Our range of Fast Flooring products covers a broad range of applications and is available in tile, plank or sheet format.
• Coral Click – ‘off-the-shelf’ modular matting system that is simply assembled on site
Sheet - Modul’up
Modul'up adhesive free sheet vinyl is an innovative floor covering concept with a commitment to the future. Available in 3 high performance constructions:
• Decibel (19 dB) where impact sound reduction is needed
• Compact for heavy and wheeled traffic areas
• T.E for damp subfloors with up to 97% RH
Tile & plank
• Allura Click – our LVT offer in realistic wood and stone designs that can be quickly and easily installed thanks to our proven and patented ‘click’ system
• Allura Puzzle - our Puzzle shaped tiles are ideal for large scale installations as each tile is 96 x 96cm and is simple to install just by “puzzling” the tiles together
• Allura Ease - one of the fastest Fast Fit products to install, it's also easy to remove, reuse and recycle
• Colorex Plus EC – a permanently conductive tile floor covering in a loose lay tile format for when downtime or poor sub floors are an issue
• Colorex Plus Basic – a loose lay tile format for when downtime or poor sub floors are an issue
• Colorex Plus R10- a loose lay tile format for when downtime or poor sub floors are an issue with the added benefit of a slip resistant R10 surface
Download our leaflet showing the benefits of Fast Fit to an end user overview benefits Fast Flooring
• Minimal disruption and downtime as a Fast Flooring installation can save over 50% of downtime if a new sub-floor is not needed
• No need to apply adhesive so quicker for contractor to install
• No adhesive setting or drying times so quicker installation
• Floor is ready for immediate use after installation, no need to wait 48 hours before using with heavy traffic
• None of the usual adhesive constraints such as drying times and lingering odours
• Less dust, mess and a reduced environmental impact as no adhesive
• No adhesive so no possibility of adhesive failure giving you peace of mind
• Easy to remove and recycle at end of life as no adhesive residue on back of the material. Subfloor is left clean and sound for repeat installation
• If there is no need for a new sub floor, it means there’s no ‘wet trades’ on site
• Proven system with over 1 million m² installed of some Fast Flooring products such as Modul’up
• A Fast Flooring installation can reduce downtime by over 50% if a new sub-floor is not needed, thereby saving you significant money
• No adhesive so floors can be reused in other areas of a building or in temporary installations eg pop-ups, exhibitions
• Potential savings on future renovations as no costly subfloor preparation required on removal
Download our leaflet showing the benefits of Fast Fit to a contractor overview benefits Fast Flooring contractors
• No specific subfloor preparation needed in many cases
• No need to apply adhesive so installation time reduced allowing you time to do additional projects
• No need to use heavy rollers on site - just standard installation tools
• No need to worry if adhesive has been applied correctly, giving peace of mind to you and your client
• No need to worry if anyone will be impacted by odours from adhesive
• Easy to replace a Fast Fit product as it’s not adhered, and sub floor is left clean and sound for repeat installation
• Reduced installation time means you can quote for more jobs, which is particularly useful in the summer when schools refurbishment work is extensive
• Reduced installation time can mean that some installation projects can be competed over a weekend helping you win business from busy clients who want to avoid downtime
Where to use Fast Flooring products?
Fast Flooring products are suitable for a wide range of applications and offer specific benefits to certain sectors.
• May be possible to complete installations over a weekend or term breaks, avoiding the premium fitting costs over the summer break
• May be able to lay Fast Fit product over existing asbestos floors, avoiding the expense and disruption associated with the uplift
• None of the constraints associated with adhesives such as drying time and lingering odours improving well-being for staff and pupils
• The speed of installation can reduce downtime by over 50% which is crucial in a 24 hour hospital environment
• Floors can be used straight after installation so there’s no need to wait 48 hours after installation before using heavy traffic
• If the existing sub floor is suitable, the installation of Fast Flooring products can be quiet reducing disruption to patients
• As no adhesives or sub floor preparation is needed, in most cases, the clinical cleaning requirements are reduced
• None of the constraints associated with adhesives such as drying time and lingering odours improving well-being for staff and patients
• The modular Fast Flooring products give easy access to sub floor services
• Ideal for use in temporary pop up installations or as a portable floor
• Reduced level of disruption and contamination during installation
• None of the constraints associated with adhesives such as drying time and lingering odours improving the well-being of staff
• The speed of installation can minimize downtime which is crucial in a 24 hour environment
• Floors can be used straight after installation so there’s no need to wait 48 hours after installation before using heavy traffic such as pallet trucks
• If existing sub floor is suitable, the installation of Fast Flooring products can be quiet reducing disruption to services
• Fast Flooring ranges available for large scale and high-performance areas with heavy footfall, high point loading and wheeled traffic
• None of the constraints associated with adhesives such as drying time and lingering odours improving the well-being of staff and shoppers
• Fast Flooring products are available in natural wood and stone effects along with bright colour pops for high design floors
• Colorex Plus EC, Colorex Plus Basic Plus and Colorex Plus R10 are high performance flooring systems suitable for use by fork lifts
• The unique honeycomb structure on the underside of the products mentioned above allows damp floors to be ventilated during use
• Specific sub floor preparation is not necessary if the floor is reasonably level
Discover the difference in installation between a loose lay flooring product and a glued down product.
Fast Flooring video