About Flotex sheet
Flotex sheet floor covering is the perfect textile flooring solution for almost every commercial and public area. We offer multiple Flotex brands that are available in sheet format, so there is always a design that fits your needs.
Flotex Flocked Flooring is a unique textile flooring that combines the hard wearing & durable characteristics of a resilient floor with the quality, warmth and comfort of a carpet.
It is the ideal floor covering option in extreme high foot and wheeled traffic areas*
How it’s made
● Over 70 million fibres per m² deliver an extremely durable floor covering and can withstand extreme wear
● Superior abrasion resistance – tested against EN 1307. Flotex was rubbed back and forth 1,000 times with a 2cm wide pointed metal blade loaded with 2kg weight. At least 50% of the pile most be retained to meet the requirements, Flotex achieved must higher!
● Because of its durable construction, the fibres will return to their original position and the floor remains as new
How it performs
● An Allergy approved floor - Flotex captures allergens and fine dust from the air which are easily released when vacuumed, in fact Flotex removes almost DOUBLE the allergens compared to conventional carpet
● Impervious backing makes flotex suitable for wet cleaning and is fast drying
● It’s a dream to clean with or without chemicals
● R12 – P5 slip rating when dry and when wet
● Flotex achieves an ≤ 22 dB impact on sound reduction
Flotex is really hygienic compared to other textile floor coverings. It provides 30 percent more soil removal than carpet.