The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly natural linoleum, high-quality vinyl floors, entrance matting systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable high-tech textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of about 70 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for floor covering installations, parquet flooring, and ceramic tiles, leveling compounds for the construction industry as well as liquid floors under the trade name Eurocol.
We are recruiting for a CAD Designer /Customer Service Agent to join our Bespoke Customer Service team at our Ripley site. The successful candidate will work within a small and dedicated team to interpret and translate a customer concept into a finished manufactured bespoke floor design for the UK and International markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in customer service and sales, preferably gained within the retail or product services sector. The successful candidate will work closely with our sales, production and logistics teams to help deliver a first class experience for our customers.
CAD Designer / Customer Service Agent
- Correctly interpret customer concepts, documents and drawings, liaising directly with the client, sales and production teams where required.
- Using Computer Aided Design software, produce accurately scaled technical design drawings to support the manufacturing process of our Nuway Rigid Entrance Systems.
- Provide sales quotations to the customer based upon the customer requirements and design specification of the order.
- Responsibility for the order management process for an assigned UK and International customer base, ensuring that all orders are processed effectively, accurately and are owned and managed from start to finish to the customer’s expectation and company standards.
- Communicating with all relevant stakeholders to ensure delivery dates are achieved, customer satisfaction is met, and the customer experience is maximized for each order.
- Supporting the Company’s selling effort in the market-place by providing a prompt and efficient service in respect of quotations, orders, and query resolution and telephone enquiries.
- Have experience in Auto CAD or similar or come from a design & technical/manufacturing background.
- Have a minimum of 3 GSCE C grades (or equivalent) which should include English and Mathematics or equivalent, be computer literate and have a confident telephone manner.
- Be able to apply logical thinking to resolve and interpret mathematical drawings for customers.
- Be adaptable with a real customer focus and have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills. Be happy to 'get stuck in' but also be able to think commercially.
- Enjoy building relationships with a wide variety of people, see a complex high-volume workload as a real challenge and above all, have what it takes to keep us moving forward.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department (contact details below).
Forbo Flooring UK Ltd
High Holborn Road
Tel : 01773 740604