The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly natural linoleum, high-quality vinyl floors, entrance matting systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable high-tech textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of about 70 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for floor covering installations, parquet flooring, and ceramic tiles, leveling compounds for the construction industry as well as liquid floors under the trade name Eurocol.
This role is full time (36.5 hours per week) based at our Ripley site. In this role you will work within a team of Group Sales Support Administrators in a demanding office environment, responsible for delivery of customer orders either direct or through the cross dock transport system and to comply with company standards and targets.
- Ensure export orders are dispatched to all Countries on time to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Support other Forbo CS teams as required to ensure orders are dispatched on time.
- Obtain quotes for transportation of export orders from the UK as requested by Forbo sites or customers.
- Identify areas of improvement in order to provide excellence in Customer Service.
- Process sample order requests for customers.
- Liaise with Forbo warehouse teams to ensure orders dispatch on time.
- Prepare Export documentation to the guidelines in the Tate Export guide to ensure the smooth running of the customer order.
- Good verbal and communication skills across all levels.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- Strong overall IT skills including Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills and must be methodical, analytical and logical in their approach to work
- Must be able to multitask, paying attention to detail.
- Good listening phone skills/ability to resolve conflicts and be able to work under pressure