The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly natural linoleum, high-quality vinyl floors, entrance matting systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable high-tech textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of about 70 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for floor covering installations, parquet flooring, and ceramic tiles, leveling compounds for the construction industry as well as liquid floors under the trade name Eurocol.
The Telford site has seen significant growth and improved levels of service since 2012. Our Production Operatives are vital for the continued success of the entrance flooring product and Telford site. In this role you will ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of plant and equipment used in the production of entrance flooring products, within Forbo Flooring UK Ltd, Telford.
Temporary Production Operative - Telford, Shropshire
- Work in line with 5s and LEAN principles
- Work within the site SOPs and current risk assessments
- Contribute to excellent team working within the site
- Ensure product is produced to the required quality standards
- Optimise and maximise material yields
- Contribute to the success of the Telford vision
- Work in line with Forbo Flooring UK policies and procedures
- Commit to flexibility around working hours
- Ensure all tasks are completed within company safety guidelines and policies
- A motivated self-starter with proven team working abilities.
- Capable of following written and verbal instructions.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Numerate and Literate, capable of basic arithmetic.
- Conscientious, pays attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of PC’s. (desirable not essential)
- Can demonstrate flexibility and commitment in a team working environment.
- Working knowledge of 5s & LEAN methodology
- Ability to manually produce high quality products
- Previous factory environment experience
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute to the site vision
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and environment
To apply for this position, please forward your covering letter along with a current CV to email@example.com or you can also send it to the HR Department, Forbo Flooring UK Ltd, High Holborn Road, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3NT.