The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly linoleum, highquality vinyl floors, entrance flooring systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of over 65 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for flooring installations and ceramic tiles as well as leveling compounds for the construction industry under the trade name Eurocol.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will represent our Company to maximise sales and margins. You will focus not only the development of existing accounts, but also on creating new business through strategic sales, commercial skills. You will build long term, sustainable working relationships with specifiers, end users and contractors as well as concentrating on generating specifications through architects, end users and other decision makers. Additional to this you will accurately record and manage customer and project information the CRM system.
Business Area Manager Public Sector - East Midlands (Territory : DE, DN, LE, LN, NG, PE & S)
- Increase the profile and exposure of Forbo complete product portfolio within the market.
- Consistently identify and target end-users within area of operation.
- Constantly ensure technical knowledge is up to date so as to provide accurate, timely and concise technical information to all customers and influencers with the goal of becoming a trusted partner and advisor for floor covering systems.
- Territory management for the designated area.
- Ensure a consistent and integrated approach by working with all other Forbo employees.
- Build long-term sustainable working relationships with specifiers, end-users and contractors.
- Concentrate on generating specifications through architects, end-users and other decision-makers/influencers.
- Implement the Company’s strategic sales plan within the market and assist in the promotion of all marketing initiatives.
- Create a relevant and current customer database.
- Be familiar with products and general activities of competitors operating within the market.
- Achieve all operating procedures defined by the Company.
- Promote relationships with all areas of the Company, maintaining the highest professional standards at all times.
- Accurately record and manage customer and project information on the company’s designated CRM system.
- Report monthly on:
o Monthly activities completed
o Monthly activities planned
- Any other duties as required by business needs
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will be an excellent sales’ professional with a successful track record in developing new business as well as capitalising on existing business. We are looking for someone with knowledge of a similar market area and you will be a strong and enthusiastic team player with planning, organisational and technical problem solving skills. Using your excellent communication and interpersonal skills you will be able to build customer relationships and put together logical and coherent arguments.
Competitive Salary, plus bonus
Private Health Care
Stakeholder Pension Scheme
HR UK Admin