The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly linoleum, highquality vinyl floors, entrance flooring systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of over 65 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for flooring installations and ceramic tiles as well as leveling compounds for the construction industry under the trade name Eurocol.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Agent at our Ripley site. You will have key performance tasks to complete, including managing all aspects of our customer orders from receipt through to delivery.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in customer service and sales, preferably gained within the retail or product services sector. The successful candidate will work closely with our sales, production and logistics teams to help deliver a first class experience for our customers.
Nuway Customer Service Agent
- Responsibility for the order management process for an assigned UK and International customer base, ensuring that all orders are processed effectively, accurately and are owned and managed from start to finish to the customer’s expectation and company standards.
- Using Computer Aided Design software produce technical drawings to support the production and design specifications of the customer order. Experience in CAD would be preferred but not essential.
- Communicating with all relevant customers and suppliers to ensure delivery dates are achieved, customer satisfaction is met and the customer experience is maximized for each order.
- Supporting the Company’s selling effort in the market-place by providing a prompt and efficient service in respect of quotations, orders, and query resolution and telephone enquiries.
- Have a minimum of 3 standard grades which should include English and Mathematics or equivalent, be computer literate and have a confident telephone manner.
- Previous experience in a customer services role is essential, preferably in a retail or product services sector.
- Be adaptable with a real customer focus and have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills. Be happy to 'get stuck in' but also be able to think commercially.
- Candidates should be assertive and passionate about the role, and demonstrate a desire to go that ‘extra mile’.
- Enjoy building relationships with a wide variety of people, see a complex high volume workload as a real challenge and above all, have what it takes to keep us moving forward.
Our goal is to continuously deliver Customer Service Excellence, ensuring we deliver the right product and service, at the right price, at the right time, to the right customer every single time – If you think you have what it takes to achieve this then we would like to hear from you.
Forbo Flooring UK Ltd
High Holborn Road
Tel : 01773 740604