Movement Systems is a global industry leader for sophisticated conveyor and processing belts, plastic modular belts, top-quality power transmission belts, as well as timing and flat belts made of synthetic materials. These products are known under the brand name Siegling. They are used in a wide range of applications in industry, trade, and the service sector, including conveyor and processing belts in the food industry, treadmill belts in fitness studios, and flat belts in mail distribution centers.
Forbo Siegling, LLC has an opening for a Plastic Modular & Positive Drive Belting Sales Specialist. This individual will proactively assist the local sales representatives, calling on Distributor, OEM & End User accounts, with a strong focus on the Poultry Processing & Bakery industries. In addition will assist in the development and implementation of a regional sales strategy to cover active accounts and a focus on developing new growth opportunities. This individual will primarily be responsible for the Southeast region with a preferred location based in GA.
Forbo Siegling offers a unique opportunity to work for an established global market leader in conveyor belting with a consistent track record of sales growth. This is an exciting opportunity to directly influence product development, sales strategy and for long term career growth.
ProLink Sales Specialist - Southeast Region
- Successfully prospect and develop new customer relationships by evaluating the customers requirements for both Plastic Modular (Prolink) and Positive Drive products.
- Visit customers regularly to evaluate and understand their production challenges and identify opportunities for Forbo to provide value with our unique products, services and solutions.
- Ability to use solution-based selling methods and tools.
- Ability to effectively & professionally communicate, verbally & written, with internal stakeholders and management team, on all levels, to improve sales closure ratio and to further develop regional sales strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships across all customer functions, plant and corporate levels, to ensure sales performance.
- Capability to prepare detailed business reviews as required, to keep management informed of customer activities.
- Ability to develop sales strategy and business plan within defined region to achieve both individual and company goals.
- Participate in company meetings as required.
- A proven self-starter who can manage a territory while working independently and carry out day to day responsibilities.
- B.S. or B.A. from accredited university is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven, successful industrial sales experience.
- Previous conveyor belting experience a plus.
- Prior sales experience within poultry processing a must.
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT & CRM)
- Willingness to travel overnight 60-75%.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
Base salary plus commissions. Competitive benefits package.
Submit resume via email to:
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
visit our website: www.forbo.com