The Flooring Systems division offers a broad and attractive range of environmentally friendly linoleum, highquality vinyl floors, entrance flooring systems for cleaning and drying shoes, carpet tiles, needle felt, and Flotex, the washable textile flooring. Thanks to their excellent technical properties and attractive design, these flooring products are invariably the first choice for public buildings, department stores, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, schools, libraries, commercial and office spaces, leisure centers, shops, hotels, restaurants, and cafeterias as well as for applications in the residential market. With a market share of over 65 percent, Forbo is the world leader in linoleum.
Flooring Systems also provides ready-made adhesives for flooring installations and ceramic tiles as well as leveling compounds for the construction industry under the trade name Eurocol.
Forbo SAP Competence Centre
The SAP Competence Center serves Forbo Flooring Systems with SAP ERP 6.0, CRM 7.0 and BI 7.0, XI/PI 7.0 as well as sana B2B webshop and Seeburger EDI and Forbo Corporate with SAP ERP 6.0. Forbo Flooring Systems is in the realization phase of SAP C4C. The consultants of the SAP Competence Center are involved in various international rollouts, enhancement and improvement projects. Furthermore the consultants deliver support to the key users of the organizations.
The Forbo SAP Competence Center consists of 16 (senior) functional and development consultants. The majority of the technical support is outsourced.
SAP Development Consultant
As a Development Consultant you are responsible for designing, programming and maintenance of programs, interfaces, EDI file transfer, user exits and enhancements.
- You have multiple years of experience with SAP development and have knowledge of ABAP (OO), SAPscript and SAP Smart Forms;
- Knowledge of SAP basis administration with knowledge of operating systems (Unix) and databases (HANA) is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP UX Fiori, SAP HANA webservices (SAPUI5), BSP programming (WebUI) and / or Web-Dynpro’s (ABAP) is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP SOA, Web Services and / or EDI (Seeburger) is a plus;
- Knowledge of RFC, IDOC’s and batch job management is a plus;
- You have a broad project and support experience, mainly in larger customer environments and you are customer-oriented;
- You have good Dutch and English communication skills, a team spirit, a flexible way of working and you are able to transfer knowledge;
- You are willing to work standby;
- EU passport and Dutch speaking are mandatory.
For more information about this position please contact Matthijs Erwich, Divisional Information Officer, telephone +31 (0)75 647 7037, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information concerning the recruitment procedure please contact Lucia Fijlstra, HR Advisor, telephone +31 (0)75 647 7368. To apply for this position, please send us your motivation letter and resume, using the 'apply' button below.
Recruitment agencies need not respond / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.